Charleston Southern University RN to BSN
Basic Information: Charleston Southern University is located in Charleston, South Carolina. Students must have completed an associate's degree in nursing.
Must Dos: Students must apply to the College of Nursing.
Program Length: This program can be completed in one year if student is enrolled full-time. There is also a part-time option available.
- NURS 260 - Life Span Development (3 hours) or approved growth and development course
- BIOL 220 - Microbiology (3 hours)
- BIOL 220L - Microbiology Laboratory (1 hours)
- BIOL 227 - Anatomy & Physiology II (3 hours)
- BIOL 227L - Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory II (1 hours)
- BIOL 345 - Nutrition (3 hours) or other approved nursing elective
- PSYC 301 - Introduction to Behavioral Statistics (3 hours) or
- PSYC 305 - Behavioral Statistics for Health Professions (3 hours) or approved statistics course
Students must complete all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better. There are an additional 25 credit hours of prerequisite general education courses that must be completed as well.
Prior Classwork Information: Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
Application Information: The application information for Charleston Southern University can be found here.
Admission Tests: No admission tests listed.
Tuition: Tuition information can be found here.
Updated: June 2018.