Norwich University BSN
Basic Information: Norwich University is located in Northfield, Vermont. This program has nursing classes throughout all semesters. In order to stay in the nursing program, you must receive grades of at least a C or better in all courses.
Must Dos: Students must apply to Norwich University and to the College of Nursing.
Program Length: Four years total.
Nursing Prerequisites: In addition to Norwich University's general admission requirements, nursing applicants must:
- Meet or exceed the SAT requirement of 1050 for Math and Reading combined
- Complete four years of high school (HS) math including algebra, geometry and trigonometry
- Complete three years of high school science, including biology and chemistry
- Transfer college level science courses current within five years
- Online science courses are not transferable
Prior Classwork Information: Students must receive a grade of at least a C or better in all prerequisite courses and an overall GPA of 3.0 or better.
Admission Tests: No admission tests listed.
Tuition: Tuition information can be found here.
Financial Aid/Scholarships: Financial aid and scholarship information can be found here.
Updated: May 2018.