East Tennessee State University RN to BSN
Basic Information: East Tennessee State University is located in Johnson City, Tennessee. This program is meant for RNs wishing to gain their BSN. Students must have an RN associate's degree or hospital certificate.
Must Dos: Students must apply to East Tennessee University and to the College of Nursing.
Program Length: This program is available full-time (three semesters long) or part-time (five semesters long). A list of all courses required for graduation can be found here.
- Completed or have in progress the following Math/Science courses (or equivalents):
- HSCI 2010/2011 Anatomy & Physiology I w/lab
- HSCI 2020/2021 Anatomy & Physiology II w/lab
- HSCI 2230/2231 Intro to Microbiology w/lab
- MATH 1530 Probability and Statistics
- Earned a minimum of a “C” (2.0) in each of the required Natural Science courses and Math 1530 course:
- Only 2 of the HSCI and MATH 1530 courses may be repeated to achieve a “C” (2.0)
Prior Classwork Information: Students must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.6.
Application Information: The application information for East Tennessee State University can be found here.
Nursing School Semester Deadlines to Apply:
- Spring – December 15
- Summer – April 15
- Fall – August 1
Admission Tests: Students must take the Test of Academic Skills (TEAS) exam.
Tuition: Tuition information can be found here.